The SECULIFE ST is the only measuring instrument available on the market which has been designed to test medical devices operated with 3-phase electrical current. The three-phase current adapters AT3-IIIE and AT3-IIS 3-phase current adapters can be furnished to this end as optional accessories.
- Electrical safety testing:
- Electrical medical devices per DIN VDE 0751 / IEC 62353 and EN 60601 2nd and 3rd edition
- Electrical equipment per DIN VDE 0701-0702
- Routine tests, e.g. per EN 61010, EN 60950, EN 60335 etc.
- Measuring options:
- Protective conductor resistance with 200 mA and 25 A test current
- Insulation resistance
- Earth leakage current
- Contact current (device leakage current)
- Patient leakage current, AC and DC
- Patient auxiliary current
- Equivalent leakage current procedure
- Direct measurement
- Differential current measurement
- Up to 10 application parts can be connected (4 mm) and individually assigned to groups
- Internal memory for 125 tests
- RS 232 port
- SecuStore memory adapter (optional)
- Power supply: mains connection for 110 V / 60 Hz, 230 V / 50 Hz
- Options: printer-memory-interface (PSI module)
- Software: The SECULIFE ST is compatible with PS3, visualFM, Fundamed, MD Data and other software packages.
As a multifunctional test instrument, the SECULIFE ST is ideally suited for performing and documenting measurements at medical devices. It allows for precision testing of portable medical devices, and can also be used for large devices such as X-ray equipment and MRI scanners.