This product can work only in combination with a Raptor Master and is visually similar to it.
The Raptor HV connects to the master unit via the Expansion Port, from where it also takes the necessary power. You can think of the Raptor HV as a pluggable high voltage peripheral that takes advantage of all the valuable features in the Raptor Master including the electronically controlled switching amplifier, DSP based intelligence and a robust communication and device synchronization system. Naturally the HV’s control is fully integrated in the master’s console.
The voltage signal generated by the master at the expansion port is raised by the HV up to two user selectable ranges, 1kV and 2kV, and the output is measured in current, voltage and phase angle to provide adequate injection control and application’s feedback.
In order to comply to international safety requirements, the Raptor HV’s package includes an internal buzzer that signalizes the high voltage output activation and two connectors for an optional rotating warning lamp and an optional mushroom type emergency breaker. The internal buzzer can be muted from the Raptor’s console.
- CT, VT and PT withstand voltage tests
- CT and VT excitation current measurement.
- VT and PT ratio measurement.
- Polarity test in VT’s secondary winding.
- Step & Touch Voltage Measurement
- Testing voltage sensors and converters.
• Two user selectable output ranges: 0-1000 VAC
and 0-2000 VAC.
• Powered from the Raptor Master via expansion
• Controlled from the common Raptor Master’s
• Integrated test voltage and current
• Supported by additional Test Templates.
• Audible safety buzzer.
• Detachable rotary warning lamp and Emergency
• Outstanding Raptor style portability
• CT, VT and PT withstand voltage tests.
• CT and VT excitation current measurement,
• VT and PT ratio measurement.
• Polarity test in VT’s secondary winding.
• Testing voltage sensors and converters.
• Step & Touch Voltage measurement.
HIGH CURRENT OUTPUT
Output Current Output Voltage
No Load V (0%Imax) 0 - 1.20 Vac - Continuous
3.8 KAac (25%Imax) 0 - 0.81 Vac - Continuous
7.5 KAac (50%Imax) 0 - 0.42 Vac - 3 min
9.5 KAac (Imax) 0 - 0.22 Vac - 3 s
No Load Resolution 25 uVac
Output Frequency 20 - 400 Hz (Power reduction applied at 50
> f > 60 Hz)
Supply 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz (single phase)
Weight 35 Kg / 77 lb
Dimensions 550 x 440 x 230 mm / 21 ½” x 17 ½” x 9”
Working temperature 0-50º C
Storage temperatura -25 to + 70 ºC
Protections MCB, overload, temperature, supply,
Sec. hole diameter 85 mm
Transport Wheels, folding handle, fixed handle
Ranges 0 - 0.2 / 0 - 2 / 0 - 20 / 0 - 300 Vac
Resolution 0.1 mVac, 1 mVac, 10 mVac, 0.15 Vac
Impedance >120 KΩ
Frequency range 20 - 400 Hz
Accuracy ±0.1% of the value ±0.1% of the range
Phase angle ±0.25º
Isolated input Yes