The SRP-50k0-5TO calibrator is a source of high resistance, used as a standard in calibration and tests of analogue and digital insulation resistance meters.
The resistance set by the calibrator can be maintained for long periods under external direct voltage up to 5000 V, provided that the current in the measuring circuit does not exceed 3 mA.
The required resistance is set by the user using the calibrator's touch keypad, or via an external PC application. The required value is set automatically thanks to the switching of a precise resistance matrix. A controlling processor calculates the required combination of resistors, ensuring adequate resistance precision.
The SRP software is used to connect the SRP-50k0-5T0 calibrator with a PC.
The software is easy to use and is a useful tool for testing of devices by means of the calibrator. The calibrator connects to a computer via the USB port.
- Remote control of the calibrator
- Create and save the automatic programs to check the tested devices
- Set the keypad lock and time to sleep mode
- Change the display brightness and keypad tones
- Software language selection
- Calibrator software update from the PC via the USB interface
Each Unit Includes:
- CD with the SRP software
- 1.8 m test lead with 5kV banana plugs, blue
- 1.8 m test lead with 5kV banana plugs, red
- 2.2 m shielded cable with banana plugs, black
- Operating manual
- Power cord
|Supply voltage U||100…240V AC (50/60Hz)|
|Maximum power consumption||75VА|
|Operating temperature range||+10...30 ºC|
|Maximum current in the measuring circuit||3mА|
|Maximum operating voltage||5000V DC|
|Long-term stability of resistors||<1%|
|Maximum operating altitude||2000m|
|Dimensions||540 x 450 x 200mm|
|0,05…999,95 MΩ||0,05 MΩ||1,5%|
|0,001…999,999 GΩ||0,001 GΩ|
|0,0001…5,0000 TΩ||0,0001 TΩ|
|5TΩ = 5 000GΩ = 5 000 000MΩ = 5 000 000 000kΩ = 5 000 000 000 000Ω|