Convenient and Safe to Use
★ Direct use: Powered by 2 AA batteries which comes in Package, permitting you to use straight forwardly.
★ Safte Transportation: Pendulum locked can protect the laser from going off plumb or level during transportation.
● Laser: Red Beams
● Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2007) <1mW power output
● Laser Wavelength: 635±5nm
● Leveling Accuracy: ±1/8 In, at 30 Ft
● Horizontal/Vertical Accuracy: ±1/8 In, at 30 Ft
● Leveling/Compensation Range: 4°±1°
● Working Distance (Line): 50 feet
● Working Distance (Line with Detector): 115 feet
● Opearting Time: Approximately 12Hours (10 mw diode used to split beams)
● Power Source: 2× AA Batteries
● IP Rating: IP54
● Operation Temperature Range: 14℉- 122℉(-10℃–＋50℃)
● Storage Temperature Range: -4℉- 158℉(-20℃–＋70℃)
Warm Tips If Use Outdoors
➤ While in operation, be careful not to expose your eyes to the emitting laser beam (red light source).
➤ Exposure to a laser beam for an extended time may be hazardous to your eyes.
➤ The laser beam is red, while the sun is a combination of seven-color light. The laser beam is reflected on the target object and reflected into the human eye to be seen. The laser projecting, the farther the distance is, the weaker the energy is, the darker the light would be. When used outside, the outdoor sunlight is strong and the brightness of the sun is far brighter than the brightness of the laser, So the sunlight will disturb the human vision and what you see is the white light reflected by the sunlight, which resulting in invisible laser line on the target. It’s like you use an incandescent lamp in a light outdoor environment, you can only see the wick glowing, but can't see it illuminates other places.
|Item Weight||7.7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.1 x 3.3 x 2.9 inches|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|