- Complies with OSHA regulations for hot stick testing(1910.269)
- Dual range selector gives the operator the actual leakage values down to micro-amps
- Portable tester is lightweight and powered by standard 115VAC
- High voltage applied simulates either 75,000 volts/ ft for ‘wet’ testing or 100,000 volts/ ft for ‘dry’ testing
- Any fiberglass tool not meeting the required leakage values should be removed from service and examined more thoroughly to determine the cause of the leakage and its suitability for service
- Should any of the tools tested not meet the required leakage values of the Hot Stick Tester, restoration to acceptable leakage values is possible by using the proper cleaning aids and products.
Hastings 6799 Hot Stick Tester Applies 75kV/ft (wet) /100kV/ft (dry) in accordance with OSHA 1910.269. Designed for portability. Utilizes a 2500 Volt output to indicate leakage current values that would be present if 75KV were applied (wet test) and 100KVAC per foot of hot stick (dry test)