- Advanced, ultra flexible and light HDMI cable
- Full support for HEC, ARC and CEC compliant devices
- Supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p and 4K (3840x2160 @ 60Hz)
- Supports HDCP
- 2 year warranty
The CROMO® Slim High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is an affordable, high quality cable featuring gold plated contacts for better conductivity and resistance to corrosion and tarnishing.
This super thin and flexible HDMI cable has been specially designed for connection to devices in confined spaces or with restricted access to the HDMI ports. The slim form factor also reduces the weight of the cable by around 80% compared to the standard CROMO® cables, making it perfect for connecting to awkwardly placed devices in a rack or to displays mounted close to a wall.
- HDMI ATC (Authorized Test Centre) certified for High Speed Category 2 compliance.
- Ethernet support allows compatible devices to connect to the internet.
- Low profile, Slimline HDMI connectors for easy access to recessed ports.
- Supports 3D 1080p.
- Connector A: HDMI Type A Male
- Connector B: HDMI Type A Male
- Housing Material: Chrome plated, ABS
- Connector Plating: Gold Plating
- Pin Construction: Phosphor bronze
- Pin Plating: 15μm Gold
- Dimensions (approx.)
WxDxH: 19x16x7mm (0.75x0.63x0.28in)
21x16x7mm (0.83x0.63x0.28in) for connector with chipset
- Length: 3m
- Standard: High Speed HDMI with Ethernet
- Colour: Grey
- Type: Round
- Jacket Diameter: 3.2mm (0.13in)
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 36AWG
- Shielding: Copper Braid, 85%
- Supported Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- Maximum Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit
- Nominal Attenuation: 0.5Mhz – 5.1Ghz < 25db
- Minimum Bend Radius: 32mm (1.26in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 80°C (14°F - 176°F)
- ATC Approved: Yes