- Fibre optic design overcomes the distance limitations of sending digital DVI signals over copper wires
- Built-in connector design allows direct connection to source and display
- Extends digital display signals with absolutely no degradation
- Ideal for home cinema, medical, factory automation, public display installations etc.
- Available in lengths up to 150m
- 2 year warranty
Our DVI-D Fibre Optic Hybrid cables are the perfect solution for easily extending DVI digital signals over incredible distances. Fibre-optic technology allows transmission distances that far exceed the maximum supported by standard copper only cables.
These cables feature H-PCF (Hard-Polymer Clad Fibre) glass fibres for sending digital display signals. The Transmitter and Receiver modules are each equipped with standard DVI-D Male connectors for connecting to the source (e.g. DVI graphics card) and the display. The modules are connected together by a fibre and copper solution.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p & 1920X1200@60Hz
- Supports colour depth: 24, 30, 36 & 48 bits
- HDCP compliant
- Jacket material: LS0H PE
- Fibre type: 62.5/125 multimode
- Minimum bend radius: 75mm
- Maximum tensile load: 245N
- Colour: Orange