Milwaukee enables plumbers to securely perform tricky copper-fitting maneuvers with the M12 Force Logic Press Tool. With its cylindrical design and narrow profile, this machine acts as an extension of your arm to install 1/2 in. to 1-1/4 in. copper fittings on hard-to-reach (or easily accessible) pipes. It is calibrated to ensure consistent, secure joints are completed every time with a force-output monitoring mechanism and a visual display that confirms a successful crimp is made. Weighing just 3.8 lbs., this device can be operated with one hand while delivering up to 5400 lbs. of force.
- Includes: (1) M12 force logic press tool, (2) redlithium 12-Volt batteries, (1) M12 redlithium charger, (1) M12 1/2 in. jaw, (1) M12 3/4 in. jaw, (1) M12 1 in. jaw and (1) carrying case
- Accommodates M12 1-1/4 in. press ring (sold separately)
- Performs 32,000 crimps between service inspections
- Batteries recharge in 30 minutes
- Item: Cordless Press Tool Kit
- Country of Origin (subject to change):Germany