The 8100, High Voltage Cable Rack included 125 feet of High Voltage Cable and 125 feet of Ground Cable. Used in conjunction with most cable fault locators (Thumpers) and high voltage couplers, the 8100 cable rack provides a convenient and flexible device to safely and quickly make connections to cables under test. The High Voltage cable is terminated with an MC connector to allow for various connections.The ground cable is terminated with a standard grounding clamp which can be used with a shotgun stick. A pigtail is available to retrofit most thumpers to this cable rack system or our HVC series of couplers.
- 125 Feet of High Voltage Cable
- 125 Feet of Ground Cable
- High Voltage Cable Reel
- Ground Cable Reel
- Female MC High Voltage Connector
- Mounting Rack for Cable Reels
- Two Wheel Hand Truck for 8100W
- Female MC Connector: for easy connection of HV couplers and thumpers
- HV Output Cable: rated for voltages up to 70kV DC
- Ground Cable: flexible welding cable with safety grounding lugs every 10 feet
- Single Piece: constructed Cable Rack
- Additional MC Adaptors:
- 8530, Elbow Adaptor.
- 8526, Bushing Adaptor, HV Test Pin.
- 8527, Bushing Adaptor, 15kV Rated Elbow.
- 8540, Locking Pliers.
- HH210408: Hammering, Ground Rod
- EXT-WARN-1: One year extended warranty
- Electric Utilities
- Test Companies
- Electrical Contractors
- Petrochemical Facilities
- Mining Companies
- Facility Maintenance